Download NinGenius Music Ultimate Mod 2.1.1 for android apk & iphone ios 4.4
The only music mastering app for bands and orchestras with notes, fingering, rhythm and theory. An unlimited number of students can create their own profiles and customize the appearance of the ninja! Put our ninja masters to the test and inspire your piano, strings, brass, woodwind and percussion students to master the fundamentals of sheet music, including key signatures and accidentals. The fingering graphic also includes appropriate alternate fingerings, shown in red.
Your students will master their note names and fingerings like never before under the pressure of crazy music and a near-zero timer! They’ll want to play it over and over to pass the next belt test, improving their speed and accuracy while mastering all the basic musical fundamentals. Your renovation problem has been solved!
Free download NinGenius Music Ultimate Hack,Mod for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: ) - Version 2.1.1. Released on . By DONIT.INFO. Note, Rhythm & Theory Mastery. Developed by NinGenius Studios. Operating system requirements 4.4. Everyone.
Game Hack Features NinGenius Music Ultimate MOD
- - No ADS
- - Unlocked ALL
- - Acceleration
- - No Reload
- - Speed
Game Version NinGenius Music Ultimate Paid MOD
- - Free Download
- - Setup Free
- - No ADS
- - Free Premium
- - Free ADS
+ Improved the image resolution of punching bags
+ Improved graphics and animation for cliff and volcano level backgrounds
+ Improvements to star award music and animations to be more positive
+ Added star meter that shows the current star color earned during a round
+ Improve visual of belt that has not been earned yet but is available
+ Added timer countdown effects when time is almost out.
- Andres Orozco: It is so easy I went from a 6th grade average student and now I am on the 8th grade level.
- Chad Thalin: Purchased as a tool for learning guitar and notes. Has plenty of instruments, yet not guitar, the most common of all. Waste of 5 dollars for me..
- Jeremy: The done button just doesn't work when creating a student, hence I can't do anything in the app.
- A Google user: It is a good game and teaches things you need to know im going to have a concert so this is why i am using Ningenius.
- A Google user: I am a middle school band director and saxophone instructor who was looking for a fun game to help my students get better. THIS IS IT!! My students love playing it, my district loves that technology is being incorporated into my band curriculum, and I especially love how the developer - who is clearly an educator - paces and scaffolds the lessons for each belt level!!.
- A Google user: My orchestra teacher recommended me to download this game. So far I like it!.
- A Google user: This is a very good app to keep the students engaged and learning about their musical instruments. It is fun and really reenforces the musical concepts very well. The students do not seem to get bored easily when using it.
- A Google user: Great game, our teacher showed it to us and were hooked in less than 1 minute.
- A Google user: The game is seemingly fun, but crashes after two times playing a belt. My 6 and 8 year old were seemingly engaged, but when they didn't advance past the previous belt earned the app made sad sounds and discouraged them so much they didn't want to play anymore (plus it crashed so they lost interest). For an app designed around moving up belts, I think the sounds should be more encouraging when kids don't level up so they'll try again. The app seems like it has a lot of potential though..
- A Google user: Wonderful app for my orchestra student!.
- A Google user: Awesome! Im a 39 yr old woman and just started taking piano a year ago! Notes are HARD to learn. This totally helps!.
- A Google user: What a great app for students to learn their musical instrument. I have use this for my students and they have enjoyed it. Greatly recommend..
- A Google user: Very useful for beginning music students! I will be introducing them to this app this week!.
- A Google user: This is going to be a game changer for my students. I am so excited it is now available for Android!.
- A Google user: I'm amazed.
- A Google user: Is there scales like a G scale.
- A Google user: Looks like it may have been aimed at children but it is super engaging, fun and motivating for adult beginners as well. As I'm a beginner it's not an issue that I have to begin from the very basic level but it would be great if there was an option where we can choose what we want to learn. Great animation, music and overall presentation. It works smoothly as well..
- A Google user: It was really fun I really enjoyed this game!.