Download NoteWorks Mod 1.3.9 for android apk & iphone ios 4.0.3
NoteWorks is a music game designed to teach note recognition and improve sight reading skills. Hungry Munchy is eager to swallow the elusive blue note. Your goal is to help Munchy catch each note as quickly as possible.
This game combines learning and fun into one enjoyable experience. The app is both educational and fun, with an intuitive and visually appealing interface.
NoteWorks is designed for:
• Gamers of all ages.
• From beginner to advanced music student.
• Families with multiple players.
• Music teacher and several students.
Game design features include:
• A fun animated character.
• User friendly menu.
• Great graphics.
• Captivating sound effects.
Note reading options:
• On-screen piano keyboard input.
• On-screen guitar fretboard input.
• MIDI keyboard input.
• “A, B, C” note naming:
. . . CDEFGAB
. . . CDEFGAH
. . . ABCDEFG
. . . AHCDEFG
• “Do, Re, Mi” (fixed Thursday) note naming.
• Treble clef.
• Bass clef.
• Alto clef.
• Old keys.
• Custom grade ranges for all four clefs.
• Students learn through play and play.
• Multiple game settings to keep players in control.
• Students can play with clues.
• Students play games without prompting to earn points and stars.
• Students learn to recognize notes at a glance.
• For beginners, the game starts by teaching a limited number of notes.
• Grade ranges can be easily adjusted as students progress.
• Once students have mastered diacritics, begin learning key signatures.
• Control the game speed to increase or decrease the difficulty, or students can choose to play for as long as they want.
• Share game progress: Ability to share game results with teachers.
，大多数教师不愿将宝贵的课堂时间花在基本的音符识别技能上。 In this way, NoteWorks helps music teachers focus on the more interesting aspects of their art, such as technology and musicality.
Serious music students can use this game to learn clef and prepare for music theory exams in addition to their own instruments. Plus, non-musicians can use NoteWorks as a fun memory game to keep their minds sharp.
NoteWorks was developed for those who like to learn while playing. It was developed to be neither too light nor too heavy, and never boring. We hope you found NoteWorks useful and fun, and we’d appreciate it if you could share your thoughts and opinions on the game with a rating.
Free download NoteWorks (MOD + HACK) for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: ) - Version 1.3.9. Released on . By DONIT.INFO. NoteWorks is a musical game, designed to teach note recognition.. Developed by Azati. Operating system requirements 4.0.3. Everyone.
Game Hack Features NoteWorks MOD
- - Premium Unlock
- - Unlimited Money
- - All Unlocks
- - Unlock Paid
- - Speed
Game Version NoteWorks Paid MOD
- - Unlocked Free
- - No All ADS
- - Premium Unlock
- - Unlock All
- - No Reload
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Joe Pfeiffer: I really hate to downgrade this once-superb app to the lowest possible rating, but there's really no choice. It doesn't work for any remotely recent Android version, and the developer seems to have lost interest. This game worked perfectly for me on a phone running Android 8.1 It may be intended for children, but I found it very useful! Recently had to replace my phone; the new one is running Android 11. Doesn't work now; freezes on the start splash screen..
- Amy Kunz: Doesn't work on android..
- Sidney L: Great program but outdated and crashes It would be a 5 star game if they would just take the time to fix it!.
- karissa manske: Android Device warning. I was able to play this game for a little bit before it started to crash everytime we turned on the load screen. I found the game helpful so I purchased the full version, but am now unable to play/learn from it. I am disappointed and hopeful that the game will be fixed soon..
- Michael Cole: When it works it's fantastic but I can rarely get the app to open..
- David Otokpa: Paid for the app and it does not work!!.
- Carmen Orrego: It has a bug and it won't open in either my cellphone or my tablet. It used to work in my old phone, not sure what happened..
- Nicolás Alvarez: The app crashes a lot and the last update was 3 years ago, it's not being maintained..
- kay nero: why is it frozen now??.
- Maestro A.: I bought this game but it crashes all the time. No tech support at all. Look, developers don't even react to comments. What a disgrace and waist of money..
- Alison ODornan: Used to be brilliant paid to upgrade to full version but now won't even start.
- Grape and apple: Cannot open the app in my daughter's tablet at all after purchased.
- Stephanie A: I wish I had read the other reviews before paying for this app! It worked once, and now stays frozen on the opening screen. Absolutely NOT worth the money!.
- Eulalia Isabel González Díaz: Good app if it worked.
- Lisa Angstead: I have a music ed degree, and I love this for my kids. It is very adjustable, and the kids really like it. It took me awhile to see just how adjustable it was..
- S&A Lin: Keeps crashing. Paid for this so it is frustrating..
- Vaibhav Vaish: The design is not bad, but the app does not start the second time after closing the first run - it gets stuck on the welcome screen with no buttons to start a new game..
- Emma Coleman: Frustrating! This app used to work brilliantly. Now it won't even open. I used to recommend it to students but don't anymore.
- K P: Got the free app and it only worked the first day. Then, decided to get the pay app thinking it was going to work. Well it did for 2 day. I erased the app and downloaded again, it doesn't work. The only reason i downloaded it, it was because the piano teacher told me to download it for my daughters to practice. But, what a waste of money. Is there a way to get a refund?.
- Chloe Byrne: I enjoyed the free version so much that I decided to try the paid. It DOES NOT OPEN. IT DOES NOT WORK. No response from the developer after pocketing almost €4. AVOID..
- Mark Sánchez: Stopped working after a few days. Avoid purchasing. Definitely not worth the money. Hopefully they'll issue a refund since google play doesn't stand by their store, but I don't have high hopes..
- Erik Loney: I found a new app that teaches you how to read music notation and the developers actually care and don't steal your money after you buy the app and use it for a single night before it stops working. The app is called Clef and it's wonderful. Please please please don't buy this app. It's meant for children and It'll stop working immediately and you will hear nothing back from developers. If you are serious about learning music notation check out Clefs. It's meant for adults and serious students..
- Jovan Chan: Latest: not working for sometime. Even uninstall n reinstall still dont work. Samsung products: no grand staff option to choose from. But there is for my ipad. Been using for a while and did not see any update of that. Would be nice if it include interval / chords too..
- Reut Regev: Used to love this app. It no longer works on any of my devices..
- Ihor Voronovsky: excellent app for kids who just started to learn notation, however shows bugs and stops working after reinstalling on the same device..
- Amanda Duffy: Used to be great, now doesn't even start up!.
- Lisa Francis: I've had this app for several years and this new updated version is not as good as the old one that had a grand staff option and the ability to cover several octaves on it as well. Only 5 notes at a time isn't very helpful for speed recognition for non-beginner students..
- Noha Magdy: I bought this app and it is not working ,whenever I try to open it there is a message saying that (unfortunately, noteworks has stopped) I even send an email asking them to solve this problem but no reply. worest app ever and worest customer service..
- Jacqueline Walker: Will no longer load. I used to use this app all the time but I haven't been able to get it to work for several months..
- A Google user: Good.
- A Google user: Hope, those $2 I paid for the game will make you happy .It stopped working the same day. Many people experience the same problem . The app is awesome as it is. But it's a waste of money . By the way, I found another lovely option. Free . Uninstalled yours..
- A Google user: The first three times I opened the app, it had erased my profile. Now it's just not opening at all. I am disappointed because it was exactly what I was looking for if it had worked.
- A Google user: So far so good. The only thing to take note is we have to wait for about 10 seconds for the game to load. As I click the app, I will see a still picture without any loading icon - but the game is actually loading. I guess this will make people think that the app crashes. I will update my comment a few months later..
- A Google user: It's a great teaching tool and good for piano students! Developer updates regularly to address bugs and adapt to new operating systems..
- A Google user: It is good for piano if you don't know what to do and it's just really good it's a nice easy way to just practice your notes if you're not very good I love this is! It personally helped me a lot with my notes and I'm really good at my piano now I really recommend this app ok bye..
- A Google user: I have installed the paid version of the game before 1 year, and it was a great app. My 5 years old daughter has loved it, but about two months ago it has stopped working and no any update ot fix since then. I will be happy if it starts working again, because I couldn't find such well balanced fun/learning music notes game..
- A Google user: Opening it up and then either completely stopping or kicking back to the beginning..
- A Google user: Noteworks is fantastic learning game for music note recognition. It works great on apple devices, but the android version crashes as soon as you open the app. Tested on 4 different android devices, it doesn't work on any of them. Please update the app to make it usable or let us install an older, working version!.
- A Google user: Was great but after the updates it crashes and won't load up. And I paid for this app.
- A Google user: NOTE: This game quit working for me, as it did for others, but I solved the problem by doing the following: 1. Completely uninstall it. 2. Do a tablet hard reboot. 3. Reinstall the game. 4. If that doesn't work, try the same process again. I ended up losing the data and starting over from scratch, but it now works perfectly. I am a music teacher and this is one of the best games I've found to teach my piano students. My younger students absolutely love it. I have the paid version..
- A Google user: I instaled and paid for this app for my son. Its stopped working after 2 weeks i instaled. I e Mailed the support group. But I didnt get any reply from them. I dont recommand this app. Its good and useful but it has bug or something and not working so no point of installing it..
- A Google user: Was great, but now paid version hasn't been working for a couple weeks..
- A Google user: Was working fine until now. Won't open at all. Just crashes on opening..
- A Google user: This is great when it works, but now crashes each time I open it and needs reinstalling..
- A Google user: Worked great until few days ago. Now it just crashes after opening..
- A Google user: Great app in the beginning and really taught me a lot, but it has stopped working and crashes in the midst of most games..
- A Google user: It would be 5 stars if the app doesn't crash constantly. It is now to the point where it doesn't even launch..
- A Google user: I have been using this for a long time and for the past few days, paid version doesn't work. Application crashes as soon we open..
- A Google user: Good game but it always stops.
- A Google user: Great for young and busy music students. iPad settings are slightly easier to use than Android, but game for both works well..
- A Google user: Where is the grand staff and full keyboard like in iPad version? Makes it very hard to learn a range of notes on piani..
- A Google user: Admittedly this has always been one of the better note learning apps but after a few years of using, on android at least, I find there has been little to no improvement in the basics...speed range has to be able to go a lot faster, note range seems to be fixed at a fifth no matter what???? What if you want to test an octave or full range. Sometime technology is like a sadistic joke..could go to the moon 50 years ago but in 2016 no totally flexible and customisable note learning app anywhere to be found???.
- A Google user: I'd like to use only the # symbol not the b symbol. I don't like bemols.
- A Google user: Through this app, My 6-year-old learned to recognize all the piano notes in a few months. It used to be a big headache for us, now problem solved with this app. Just 10 minutes play a day. My friend's kids love it too..