Download Taskmaster The App Mod 1.3.9 for android apk & iphone ios 7.0 and up
The official app for the Channel 4 TV show Taskmaster.
– Play at home with the TV show and vote for the People’s Champion with fellow show mates.
– Enjoy a brand new quest game with your friends and family from Alex Horne, the quest master’s assistant. Expansion packs are available as in-app purchases.
– Get single-player tasks and have the rest of the Taskmaster community vote on your attempts.
– Take the Taskmaster Academy Entrance Exam and test your knowledge using the quiz module for each series.
– Sit back and listen to the music from the show with Taskmaster Jukebox and buy some extra tracks in the app.
It’s a great Taskmaster event! So what are you waiting for? Join us and make the right decision.
Free download Taskmaster The App [Hack_Mod] for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: 60M) - Version 1.3.9. Released on April 1, 2022. By DONIT.INFO. . Developed by Avalon Distribution Limited. Operating system requirements 7.0 and up. PEGI 3.
Game hacking feature Taskmaster The App MOD
- - Unlocked VIP
- - Unlimited Money
- - Unlimited Money
- - Free Shopping
- - Sprint
Hacked version Taskmaster The App pay fees MOD
- - Free Download
- - Download For Phone Free
- - Download Free
- - Unlocked Download
- - Unlocked Premium
New and improved version with lots of accessibility and functional enhancements..
- Ross Clayton: Sadly, I can't seem to pay for the dukebox extras by any means, it keeps giving me an error code. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. A shame, but maybe money well saved.... Scoring along with the episodes is pretty entertaining though!.
- Vlad Amarandi: Quite disappointed how the person responsible for the tasks given seems to not be aware we can only submit photos..
- Iain Bagnall: Buggy, clunky, and requires more purchases to unlock most of the features. I barely looked at it after day one, and have now uninstalled it..
- Stuart Axén: I was reluctant to pay for an app, especially a relatively expensive one, but decided that it would be worth it. Therefore I found it galling and frankly unacceptable to be expected to pay additional money for the jukebox. That I won't be doing. Surely Alex has earned enough money from Taskmaster to allow access to the full app on purchase?.
- Matt Hull: Great in principle. Don't use the back button as it crashes. Far too buggy and now can't play along with family as stuck after task 1 of series 4 with no way of clearing error without deleting all saved data. Not great for something I paid for..
- Alicia Penney: I paid $8 for this and I need to make in-app purchases to do the quizzes?! I find that kind of insulting. AND only three seasons to watch along with. If I had known those two things, I'd never have spent money on this app. This is very un-Horne like :(.
- Japser Klaver: When you're in "score the task" mode you can't go back to "spot the stuff" !?.
- Simon Bromley: Nice and enjoyable to use. Shame that you have to pay for further Modules in the Academy, but 50p is next to nothing. Playing along and scoring each week is great fun, too. A running series total (of my own scores) would be nice, though... Hoping it doesn't get boring between series - maybe other bits of fun, or mini-games, could be added? An interactive tour of the house, Googlemaps style, would be great, for example..
- Simon Sweet: Great fun to score along with episodes. A tad expensive for what it is and additional micro purchases seem a little bit cheeky,but a must for any Taskmaster fan..
- Melissa Bergum: This definitely has true Taskmaster vibes with video snippets from Little Alex Horne, music from the show wr all know and love, and tasks to do! I have yet to check out the show companion (still need to catch up more on show first!), but look forward to it. I did manage to have a bit of a user error with the first task already and did not upload photos correctly (whoopsie), so likely no points for me and that's ok because I'm here to have fun!.
- Illy Shaieb: Great app, lots of things to do. Very nice to be able to listen to the music of Taskmaster. Only downside is the UI looks and feels a little clunky..
- Sam Rogers: I love the idea of the app and even paid for it, which I never normally do. I did not then expect in app purchases to unlock more content. It should be a free download with pay to unlock bonus content, or a paid download but everything's included. Paying upfront, and then having to pay again to unlock bits, feels cheap and exploitative. I've uninstalled and refunded. Great idea, works fairly well for the parts I could access. I'd buy again if pricing is made fairer..
- Brian Emmons: Cool but be warned of a bunch of extra micro-charges for every feature. Expect to pay more like $10-$15..