Download Tinybop Explorer's Pass Mod 2.0.1 for android apk & iphone ios 4.0
Get the Tinybop Explorer Pass to play 6 Tinybop Explorer’s library apps – 7 days free!
How it works:
1. Install the Tinybop Explorer pass.
2. Sign in to start your 7-day free trial.
3. Install and play 6 Tinybop Explorer’s library apps!
Discover magnificent wonders unseen in our world! The Explorers Library is an award-winning educational series designed to teach basic science to children ages 4+. Each app is an interactive model that kids can use to explore the unseen wonders of the world.
Download and play The Human Body, Skyscraper, Home, Earth, Simple Machine and Weather. Kids play and learn about engineering, geography, geology, physics, science, meteorology, biology, botany, anatomy, astronomy and more.
** More about Tinybop Explorer Library App**
The Human Body
Learn anatomy and biology in an interactive model of the human body – heartbeat, gurgling of internal organs , lung breathing, skin feeling and eye seeing. Feed the body, let it walk and breathe, assemble and disassemble the skeleton, watch the sound vibrate through the ear canal, and more.
Learn how people build, live and play in skyscrapers. Build a skyline full of buildings! Walk up and down, through each floor and underground. Cause power outages, repair plumbing, or block toilets. Test your construction projects during dinosaur invasions, lightning strikes or earthquakes. Find out what keeps skyscrapers upright and the people inside them happy.
Play in faraway places! Immerse yourself in unique homes around the world. Prepare meals, decorate and play games. Investigate electricity and utilities, but be careful! Wire sparks and toilet foam. Clean up or make a mess. From New York City to Mongolia, Yemen to Guatemala, make yourself at home.
Trigger Earthquakes! Let the volcano erupt! Study plate tectonics, weathering, erosion, and deposition. Earth is an interactive model that allows children to explore and observe the geological forces that are changing the planet – above and below the surface, in minutes and millions of years.
Experimental levers, pulleys, ramps, wedges, wheels and axles, and screws they used. Destroy castles, make music, put satellites into orbit, and more! Simple Machines Integrated into STEM Curriculum: Children can modify and test each machine to learn about forces and motions, actions and responses, inputs and outputs, conservation of energy, mechanical advantages and trade-offs.
Explore the science of the sky! Dive into the cloud and see what it’s made of. Let it rain, snow, or create a thunderstorm. Spinning tornado or hurricane. Play with the sun, air, water, temperature, wind and precipitation. Spot the signs that tell you what it will be like outside today.
Our peer-reviewed guides contain facts, interactive tips and discussion questions to support learning in any app, classroom or home. Download address: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share any personally identifiable information about your child, nor do we allow third parties to serve ads.
Your information is not collected or shared when using the camera, microphone and other services in the app or outside the app.
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based designer, engineer and artist studio. We make toys for tomorrow. We are all over the web.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! If you have any ideas or it doesn’t work as expected, please contact us: [email protected]
Psst! This is not Tiny Bop or Tiny Bob or Tiny Pop. This is little pop.
Free download Tinybop Explorer’s Pass (HACK + MOD) for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: ) - Version 2.0.1. Released on . By DONIT.INFO. Your pass to play Tinybop's apps!. Developed by Tinybop Inc.. Operating system requirements 4.0. Everyone.
Game Hack Features Tinybop Explorer's Pass MOD
- - Unlock All
- - Remove All Ads
- - Unlimited Resources
- - No Ads
- - Free ADS
Game Version Tinybop Explorer's Pass Paid MOD
- - Free Download
- - Setup Free
- - Download Free
- - Premium Unlock
- - Acceleration
- Flynn Hilliard: ITS JUST HORRIBLE.
- Tdgdgdgd Yfgfdggdgd: Cooooook kötü.
- Daniel Pozderca: I installed the apps and Tinybop explorer pass on my kid tablet controlled by Family Link app. When open Tinybop pass and press subcribed say error connect server. I subscribed from parrent phone but cannot activate on tablet even my kid email is in familly member.how can I ativate the subscription on my kid tablet from my parent account subscription?I do not want to share card details on kids account..
- Ahsan Khan: Thanku Bhaiya.
- E John Feig: Didn't work with Family Link..
- I stupid: was fun for the first 5 second #donotreccomnend.
- ewelina wnuk: Not worth it back then it wasn't need to play your games but it does.
- William Davis: London None Mmmmmgmtmtmjm]^[email protected][email protected][@[@[@ Gwwggppmmpmmmmmmmdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfeel mommof me d Waterford veterans talk We.
- Brenda Del Aguila: IT DONT SHOW THE CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION UNSUBCRIBE!!!.
- SCOTT WILLIAMS: Ugh. Waste of time. This app cannot be added to family library and therefore cannot be added to my child's device through Family Link system. Shame. It looked interesting..
- Brian Savoir: Why is this app not offered on Google's Family Link? I either have to pay 2 seperate times or allow access to my account..
- Sami Shuey: The fact that it doesn't work with the family link makes it effectively useless for me. Can't use it for my kids. I didn't even mind the subscription model, but I can't actually use the apps. Figure out that issue and I'll probably be happy to pay you guys for the apps. I sent a support email and never received a response. I also don't know that an entirely separate app for the subscription is helpful..
- Donnie Nolley: The app is good but where's the light and color? Put that one back on there NOW..
- Dereon Partee: WHY TF CAN'T I CANCAL MY SUBCRIBTION?!?!.
- Justin Lee: I seem to be having the same problem that has been mentioned before. This will not work via the Google Family Family Link Payment Method. Any help from the developer would be appreciated. I have a subscription on my Google account already but cannot access it from my child's tablet..
- Jamarcus Breaghothm: You guys should just add advertisements instead of doing nothing but sitting down and yelling at unsatisfied costumers. And you said you need money and can't get 3rd party app shoutouts. Your saying you care more about money than user entertainment. This game is supposed to be educational but you want 10 bucks for it? There isn't any other game like this one yet but you put a paywall because you want money. Get rid of the dumbass paywall.
- Melodie Booton: When it works with Family Link, I'll be happy to download and pay. I have child protection on their devices for a reason..
- Light Godric: COOL THIS IS 999Q/10.
- Lisa Schafer: Can't figure out how to cancel my subscription..
- Bainofal Arief: BLANDOBIB.
- Marcellyn Rose: The worst of its kind.
- DeKa Patton: to bad.
- Meredith Alley: I paid for the subscription but the app doesn't recognize that I have made the payment. I have contacted the developer and heard nothing back. Google won't refund the payment. It's very frustrating to my child that she can't use the app, and frustrating to me that I have paid for something I haven't received..
- Naomi Nelson: I think these are great apps, but I really wish there was some narration, eg. when my child taps on a word, it reads it out loud. That would make them awesome!.
- Rajendra Rusmana: no just no.
- Rene delapaz Reyesguevara: Good morning.
- Tracy Nguyen: I am not sure why she was born in England but I was born in England and was in a few years of my daughter in law school for a year to get a new place in a very quiet place with a family friend in her house next door to the bathroom door of a hotel in new York city house of yours and the kitchen was great but my family in the kitchen was great but my mom and dad in my life and she's gone through with my sister in law school for the next time you see her daughter in law school in Chicago for the.
- alex cuento: 🄸 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃.
- Lance Ivy: Does not work with Family Library. Only works on parents' device..
- Chao Xender: Yeah, let's not eveb talk abt it.
- Dave S: I've heard these are great apps... unfortunately there is no way for my kids to play them. It's $10 per year for an app subscription, which is fine, but there is no way for them to sign up for a subscription without me buying a separate tablet for the apps, or removing all the android parental restrictions from their tablets. When you try to install it, it says that you need to do it from a parents account, however this isn't part of Google's Family Library, so installing it on my account would only work for my tablet/phone, not my kids. I even emailed their support and all they could suggest was signing up for Tinybop Schools, which apparently has similar content. I tried that out and it only works on desktops and laptops, no on tablets, not even in the browser. Why even offer this app if there isn't any reasonable way for kids to access it? Do that many people really let their kids use tablets without parental restrictions? Tons of other reviewers have the same complaint and the company's response is always something along the line of "the price is better offering the subscription rather than selling the individual apps". I don't care if it's a better deal if it is impossible to use that way. Sell the apps separately and make them more expensive if you can't figure out some way to make it function with Google's Family Share, just offer something that works..
- Alyssa Stephen: How can I link this to my kids profile so they do not have to sign in as me in order to have access? It tells her there is a problem with her subscription please verify or start her subscription in explorer pass. There is no where to sign in. I literally have to re-download the apps on my profile for her to have access 😑. Defeats the purpose of our accounts being separate. Why is the extra step needed for an educational gameThen you have to subscribe in order to get the 7 day free trial..
- mark Galamiton: There is a 7-day free trial but I have to subscribe first or pay to earn it. What is this!!!! You would already pay but you get a 7 day free trial. Horrible..
- Lydia Manaois: Great😜.
- Naveed Ahmed: Nice app.
- Jose Berrios: loving nice flexible.
- GrayStillPlays 2: I Don't Like This Anymore. So I Decided That I Won't Have This Game FOREVER!.
- Shannel Eastman: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇♡◇♡◇◇♡♡♧□■□▪○▪▪▪○▪▪○▪.
- Genesis Lyn Maac: Fdp ointment.
- Poland Country: dont think was it happen?.
- Bernice Van Den Berg: Horrible. Subscription for kids games. Rip off.
- Bontot Bpp: Ujjj.
- Aneta Orlowski: This was a great app for our daughter and we renewed our subscription which shows on our play account as finishing march 22 but when we try to use the game it says our subscription ran out march 21 and wants us to pay again. Please sort tinybop..
- Michelle Thomas: My son wants to play coral reef and I pay a yearly subscription, however, we have recently switched from an apple device. Why arent the apps available for android?!.
- Katura Eid: My students have loved using the Human Body App to gain better knowledge of body systems. Then, lo and behold, this morning I found that you now have to pay $9.99/year for access to a group of apps rather than just . $9.99 × 25 students = $249.75/year. Nope, not happening. This is really sad; no one should be denied access to an app, because it's being held hostage with other apps at an attempt to profit... especially during a Pandemic..
- Jacob Olejack: I use this for me cuz I think its fun to play the game but the payment is a little ridiculous. So the game (OTHER then the payment) its the best. please talk to me tinybop.inc..
- Red Teodosio: Ngek.
- Davin Wilsdon: Cool.
- John Calvert: I'd like to play on one of the games, but I have to pay $10 every year to do this, and when I see that, my head says: What a scam. So if you could make it free to play, that would make not just me, but many people around the world happier with the games you post on here. P.S. I wrote this review again because I realized that my last review was very mean..
- Nicolas Loc: Switching to a subscription based totally ruined it. Cannot install on my child's family link tablet. No way of using it. They should just switch back to app purchase until they work out the kinks. Greed over education with this company..
- Luis Jorge Kicalango: No experience.
- Mike Godbee: NOO I DONT WHANT TO GO TO THAT LINK.
- Łukasz Gruszka: Cannot buy subscription on my child (<13yo) device. When I subscribed on my account it is not available for my kids..
- Rebelle Villorejo: Our payment keeps on declining.
- Geibe's Channel: I hate subscription 🙄.
- Getzrael Oropeza: I can't activate the subscription in a Family Link managed device. It says an adult needs to activate from his or her profile ..
- Mrz Nynative: I dont like it. It's very annoying having to pay for this I just want to play. If your going to make us pay why not make us pay for the game..
- Nory Enriquez: Please I can play anyting.
- Catalino Amurao: I remember downloading this, since I have a new account how do you subscribe? It has been A while..
- Nellie Mayberry Holmes: 🖕.
- Faroo Jaan: It is not nice of how you are charging a educational and fun app and I'm sick of that pass. People just want to learn or have fun you can't get away with this! fix it..
- Marisa Johnson: Like most other reviewers, my chief complaint is that I can't install this on my kid's device using the Family Library. I am also having difficulty figuring out how to cancel my subscription, which is set to renew in 2 weeks. The app itself is awesome so this is a really unfortunate situation that seems like it would be pretty straightforward to remedy..
- Lari Tanase: They claim is for children but is no way to set it up in a family account. Is working on any of managers of the children by paying it separately but no way to buy it for children They took several times 1 month noney from me claiming is working.
- Sharron Tepfenhart: PLEASE just take down the subscription, I used to play this when I was a kid now I have to buy..
- Cleto: worst app ever, don't bother.
- stiKOKS Gaming: waste download waste wifi dont dowload.
- Albert Oduro: Best game ever play it right now.
- Ahad Ali: Wajiha.
- Magdalena Gill (Maggie): We love the tinybop apps on iOS. We've been waiting and waiting and waiting for them all to be available on Android. The subscription model is awful. Review after review complains, and the developers keep saying "sorry..." And nothing changes. No better payment model, no new apps (Why not just a simple pay per app? The subscription is most definitely NOT a better deal, not for the smattering of apps on Android)..
- Dr_Martyr roblox account: Super bad when i try ths app then play the game i still have to do something Like make a subscription i don't know where the wrighting line is so i give It a one star.
- vasantha bandula: Maru.
- Dilip Kandel: It a horrible app don't recommend this app is overrated and too expensive doesn't even let me play without paying it forces me to sign up for it it's not worth the price anyway I don't want access to all of the other apps let me only use one app human body I want it for so I can study for my biology test I thought that this was a good app to help Me lean the body parts but it is terrible please fix all of the bug and problems I had :( ☹☹.
- Jennifer Reid: Bad.
- A Google user: Developer responded an resolved my cancellation problem. My kids have outgrown these apps..
- A Google user: I tried getting it it was so confusing.
- A Google user: Good.
- A Google user: Antonio lloyd again please please.fix.this game please 😢😢😢😢😪😪😪🤧🤧🤧😭😭😭😥😪😥😭😪😥.
- A Google user: THIS IS GARBAGE!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭AND HOW YOU TORTURED ME AS I THOUGHT THIS APP WILL WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
- A Google user: Good.
- A Google user: Really frustrating experience. The apps look interesting and think my kids would have enjoyed exploring; I would have been happy to pay for them. However, dev is determined to continue trying to use a subscription model that just does not work with Google Play and is incompatible with family accounts. Vast majority of negative reviews are not about the products but about being able to pay for and access them. Until devs listen to their customers, look elsewhere and save yourself a headache..
- A Google user: Although the premise is good, it's easy for my 6 year old to maneuver through, and it's extensive in what it covers, he has no idea what any of it means if I'm not there to explain what's happening. I would give it 5 stars if there was some narrative to go along with the visuals..
- A Google user: Can't use this with family link and it's the only way to play any of these games. It also isn't easy to just install on my kids phone under a Family Link login and have it just work. :(.
- A Google user: I love it.
- A Google user: Developer is responsive to all reviews. Would certainly consider a subscription or app purchases if it were compatible with the family pass. Updated rating: Similar to others reviews, subscription model does not appear to be compatible with family payment method. My kids don't have a credit cards and family payment method meant to work around that. Looks like well made games, not going to work for my family with multiple kids and devices..
- A Google user: Ygggh.
- A Google user: I couldn't subscibe.
- A Google user: huh... im so angry naow, it cant play me now with others....
- A Google user: Good Good.
- A Google user: I hate the game so much I just got it and you HAVE to subscribe to play every game.
- A Google user: It forces you to subscribe.
- A Google user: *inhales* I LOVE THE HUMAN BODY intestines,skin,brain,etc but pls ad other subjects like math,english,art,physical education,etc pls add these in an update!!!!!!.
- A Google user: Dumb.
- A Google user: You know what sorry for the bad reviews I just want to learn a bit about the human body here a pay back from u a five star :(.
- A Google user: Apps are trash. Just a trick to hope you forget to cancel subscription..
- A Google user: Its bad does not work. You know what, you can pay me back with some liquor.
- A Google user: I like iiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt.
- A Google user: It's HORRIBLE ARE U SERIOUSLY STUPID I WANT TO PLAY. Look YOU NEED A PASS I'M MAD I GOT TIME OUT REMOVE THE PASS ITS A STUPID IDEA AND IF YOU DO I'LL CALL YOU THE BEST BUT FOR NOW I HATE THE GAME.
- A Google user: Good luck.
- A Google user: good.
- A Google user: It so nice ilike to play it very much!.
- A Google user: I finally have the games! And i love all of them!😍😍😍😍..
- A Google user: Battle of the beautiful destination.
- A Google user: 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎terrible game.
- A Google user: Grate for my science.
- A Google user: jjjk.
- A Google user: I dont like it because I can't get in.
- A Google user: i bet she watch THICC ninja on fortnite wnd she fortnitly fortnite untill Epic game say Epic epic.
- A Google user: It's broken..
- A Google user: Bad.
- A Google user: Is it possible to offer a one time fee as the ios app versions?.
- A Google user: Unusefull app. You have to pay for literally free apps. Do not DOWNLOAD !!!.
- A Google user: its a bad game and its for kids i dont hatit ime saying that this is da worst!!!.
- A Google user: It doesn't seem to work with Google Family Pass. I can get a subscription with my account, but it doesn't share with my other family members. For some reason I cant subscribe to the Explorer pass using my sons under 13 years old google account. (It says the account needs parent permission but the account already has parent permission, other purchases work just fine.) Other apps that I have purchased I have no issues, its only the Explorer Pass subscription. I don't understand why Tinybob is using a subscription method, Purchasing the games individually is way more simple..
- A Google user: ik that this is new but just don't i rather pay for the app rather than a pass for a year.
- A Google user: how do I subscribe.
- A Google user: super kid lerner.
- A Google user: I'm not going to download a pass and do email or sign in 1 star.
- A Google user: Please fix it so i can get a free trial bc the game is so broken i can not even play any single tinybop game due to it not letting me subscribe for 7 days i could not play:homes human body earth or any other games please fix..
- A Google user: Very exceptional and educating too, it is worth paying for.
- A Google user: This Can HELP YOU Get TINYBOP GAMES!!!.
- A Google user: All that money was worth it!.
- A Google user: game is stupid it won't let me download anything ITS THE STUPIDEST GAME EVER IN THE WORLD >:[.
- A Google user: it is dum.
- A Google user: I don't understand why people have given negative reviews. I just signed up. It was very simple, explained well, & clearly shows a few places where you can cancel subscription in your 7 days. It includes all the apps and explains why you need the main explorer app to get the rest. We are homeschooling my 3.5 yr old son so this is perfect for him. Will explore the various apps and see how they work for him. So far so good - if he enjoys it in the 7 days trial, the £8.99 for the year well worth it.
- A Google user: great.
- A Google user: your 7 free trial is a paid trial! I HATE you don't say what to do why where you planning to do make me pay dumbo!!! SO ALL THE GAMES ARE PAY I HATE U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.
- A Google user: i like it.
- A Google user: Dear Tinybop, I am sorry, but can you tell me what's this app for? And why it isn't automatically set on your educational apps just as before?.
- A Google user: looks good i hope you plan on adding all your apps to Android..
- A Google user: Love game.
- A Google user: Great.
- A Google user: 7 day subscription is disabled..
- A Google user: Huh i never play.
- A Google user: It was difficult to navigate and kids had a hard time to use it.
- A Google user: Thank.
- A Google user: You can't play without paying , I hate it.
- A Google user: best.
- A Google user: Beautiful.
- A Google user: Unsubscribe! How do I unsubscribe from this 7 day trial? It says you can cancel your subscription anytime on the Google Play Store but I cannot find how or where this is an option!.
- A Google user: Nothing is $0.00.
- A Google user: It sucked because it won't let me play.
- A Google user: My children love the Tinybop apps on iOS, so I attempted to download the available apps on android. Each time I open one it says there's an issue with my subscription, I go to the explorers pass and it says I'm subscribed, yet the apps still don't work. There's no advice for how to fix this issue..
- A Google user: I love this.
- A Google user: How to subscribe.
- A Google user: I...............do not like it.
- A Google user: You don't have advice.
- A Google user: I love the Tinybop's games, but can you do a free trial without pay money?.
- A Google user: I can't fully explain the awesome people behind this app. I have an Autistic son who really wanted "the Human body" which wasn't out on Android so I emailed them to see when it would come. They informed me soon. Then the other day (months later) they took the time to email me and tell me that it was now out. It wasn't automated. Someone remembered and took the time to let me know it was available. That is customer service. And to top it all off, my son loves it and the app works fantastically. Thank you Tinybop!.
- A Google user: I hate it.
- A Google user: It won't even let me subscribe for the free 7 days..